Application for Enrolment
All documents and information for school enrolment at Dianella Heights Primary School can be found below.
Please complete the application and return it to the school office along with copies of:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Australian Citizenship.
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement not more than 2 months’ old.
- Proof of your current address (Utilities bill or Statutory Declaration) up to three forms of proof of residence may be requested to verify place of residence.
- Family Court orders (if applicable)
- Passport and Visa for students from overseas
- Latest school report (when enrolling in Pre-primary to Year 6)
Applications for enrolment MUST be emailed to Jackie.email@example.com or posted to 9 Beaman Street, Dianella, WA, 6059.
NO applications will be taken in person until further notice.
Link to map
Link to school age calculator
Link to TAFE international
Link to Australian Immunisation Register
Proof of your current address (eg. Recent accounts for electricity, water, gas, or a rental agreement, bond lodgement or settlement documents)
2021 Enrolment Applications
Kindergarten applications for 2021 close on Friday 24 July 2020.
Out of boundary applications for enrolment will be considered, however please note that an Application may be made at one public school.
If you have any queries regarding forms you should complete, please phone the school reception on 08 9218 1450